International Management Services Ltd is an authorised Company Service Provider providing corporate, tax and advisory services to a portfolio of international clients.
The company has over 30 years experience in this sector. It offers a fresh dynamic environment and adopts a work-life balance policy.
The following vacancies have arisen.
Office & Corporate Administrator – full time
The role shall consist of:
- Office administration;
- Maintaining and updating client records;
- Secretarial and general office duties.
The selected applicant should have the following attributes:
- Two or more years in a similar role and / or Degree level of education;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- General knowledge of accounts;
- Be reliable to work on his/her own initiative;
- Be a team player with the ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines;
- Have excellent organisational and time-management skills.
Tax Accountant – full time
The role is part of the finance team which supports international companies:
The duties shall include:
- Preparation of corporate tax returns and tax refund claims;
- Client financial and management accounting;
- Preparation of financial statements;
- Liaising with auditors.
- Have obtained a degree in accountancy or A.C.C.A. or equivalent;
- Possess excellent organisational and interpersonal communication skills;
- Be highly organised, and able to work on own initiative;
- Be a team player, flexible and able to meet strict deadlines;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English;
- Have at least 2 years experience in a similar position. Past experience in taxation will be an asset.
Interested persons are to apply, enclosing a full CV by not later than the 24th April 2017.