International Management Services Ltd. is an authorised Company Service Provider providing corporate, tax and advisory services to a portfolio of international clients. The company has over 30 years’ experience in this sector.
- Good work-life balance, only exceptionally work after office hours
- Current office hours – 08.00 to 17.00 with one hour lunch break
- Fresh dynamic environment
- Interesting and varied work
- Multinational client portfolio
- Centrally located offices in Sliema
The following vacancies have arisen within our company.
Our firm is seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant on full-time basis. The candidate will form part of the finance team which supports international companies.
The duties of the selected candidate shall include the maintenance of accounting records up to trial balance stage, including inputting of transactions and invoices, reconciling statements, and assisting with payroll and VAT procedures.
Skills and qualifications for this post will ideally include:
- An advanced level of education in Accounting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programmes, in particular Excel
- The ability to work as part of a team and an eye for detail
- Must be ready to meet monthly deadlines
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
Our firm is seeking to recruit a Lawyer. The candidate will form part of the Legal team which supports international companies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the setting up and maintenance of companies and other legal entities;
- Assisting with license applications with authorities, including MFSA and MGA;
- Providing in house legal support.
- Have obtained a law degree and relevant work experience (minimum 2 years);
- Experience within either corporate, gaming and financial services
Interested persons are to apply by completing and submitting the form below.